Our translation business is focussing on the universal language English, to include the fine tuning for British, American and the so-called 'international' variants of the lingua franca in politics and economics of our age. No question, we are serving private clients and public institutions as well. English, of course, is not the only target language in our operation. We are in the position to comply with any legal requirements and produce certified translations into German and many other languages. Besides, we offer the special package of Scandinavian languages, above all Danish, followed by Swedish and Norwegian.
Moreover, our network of professional translators includes native speakers in respectively from Finland, Great Britain/USA, France, The Netherlands, Southern and Eastern Europe, the Near and Middle East and the Asian Pacific countries, who are all masters of their trade und have proven their expertise and reliability over years.
The WordBoss team is tackling any task imposed with a high degree of understanding for the expectations and demands of our clients and their target groups. You and your requirements enjoy top priority at all times!
Dr.iur. Malene Stein Poulsen, LL.M.
Company Foundress and Owner · firstname.lastname@example.org
was born in Denmark, established the Company in 1998 and turned it into one of the most reputable translation service providers in Germany since.
- Following her school education, Dr. Malene Stein Poulsen completed her law degree at Aarhus University in Denmark and Université of Poitiers in France.
- As of 1993, she worked as a scientific staff member at the Institute for International Private and Comparative Law at the University of Osnabrück.
- In 1995, Malene received her Magistra Legum (LL.M.) in Osnabrück
- In 1998, she was bestowed the title of a doctor of jurisprudence (Dr. iur.).
- At the end of April 1997, Malene received the renowned Estrid and Carl-Torkild-Hansen Prize, a 20,000 Kroner award conferred to “promising young lawyers”.
- From 2000 to 2009, she worked as a scientific consultant at the Max-Planck-Institute for foreign and international private law in Hamburg. She was responsible, inter alia, for the fields of law in Denmark, Finland and Sweden in the pan-European Study Group on a European Civil Code.
- Since 1998, Dr. Poulsen has been working for the Regional Court Hannover and the Higher Regional Court Hamm as a publicly appointed sworn interpreter and translator for the Danish language.
Malene's ethnic origin and intercultural path of education have sharpened her awareness for the difficulties of cross-linguistic communication at an early stage. Due to her studies of jurisprudence in Denmark, France and Germany, she is entirely familiar with the even least nuances of these languages that could make a difference in meaning.
Publications by Dr. Malene Stein Poulsen
- Co-authorship in Principles of European Law. Study Group on a European Civil Code. Personal Security (PEL Pers. Sec.), 2007.
- Property Law in Europe Country report Denmark, Universitätsverlag Rasch Osnabrück 1999 (in cooperation with Tanya-Caroline Hitchcock) (Editor: Prof. Dr. Christian v. Bar).
- The Norwegian Tort Law [Das norwegische Schadenersatzgesetz], VersRAI 1998, 44 ("Beilage Ausland" of the Insurance Law Magazine [VersR]) Download
- The Danish Tort Law [Das dänische Schadenersatzgesetz], VersRAI 1998, 29 ("Beilage Ausland" of the Insurance Law Magazine [VersR]) The Danish translation was acknowledged by the Danish Ministry of Justice - Download
- The Danish Tort Law [Das dänische Schadenersatzgesetz], VersRAI 1997, 29 ("Beilage Ausland" of the Insurance Law Magazine [VersR]) - Download
- The Danish Tort Law [Das dänische Schadenersatzgesetz], VersRAI 1997, 54 ("Beilage Ausland" of the Insurance Law Magazine [VersR]) The Danish translation was acknowledged by the Danish Ministry of Justice - Download
- The Danish Patient Insurance Law [Das dänische Patientenversicherungsgesetz], VersRAI 1995, 19 ("Beilage Ausland" of the Insurance Law Magazine [VersR]) - Download